A research-based organizational measurement system
The Enterprise Diagnosis
is based on empirical studies
Compares the organizations with the common operations of excellent companies
„First we have to measure,
to see the way of development.
We cannot develop something
that we cannot measure.”
- Good to Great by Jim Collins -
Based on Jim Collins’ Good to Great model the Diagnosis shows the ability to what extent an organization can work in a way that great enterprises do. The international researches used the operational model of industrial companies with permanently over average performance.
The Enterprise Excellence Diagnosis tool is used by those conscious leaders who are interested in the opinion of employees. Leaders who are interested in the efficiency of their business processes, the employees’ motivation and corporate culture. Targeted developments - based on the quantified results of the survey - contribute to increasing competitiveness and retaining key employees.
The Power Of Enterprise Diagnosis
Why Is This Diagnosis Unique?
- efficiency review
- corporate culture surveys
- mapping collaboration between organizational units
- compiling territorial and industry comparisons
- employee motivation and satisfaction surveys
- supporting workplace branding processes
- employer branding
- Comparison of major organizational units
- Preparing Of
- Having an accurate Diagnosis about the
what to develop
- Following up